這是天父世界
原曲/詞:This Is My Father's World (1901)
這是天父世界
and to my listening ears
全地聽主偉大
All nature sings,
宇宙國界
and round me rings
謳歌擁戴
the music of the spheres.
同奏樂曲俯拜
This is my Father’s world:
這是天父世界
I rest me in the thought
我內心享安泰
Of rocks and trees,
花草之間
of skies and seas;
天邊溪澗
His hand the wonders wrought.
傳造物主璀璨
第二節:
This is my Father’s world,
這是天父世界
the birds their carols raise,
晨鳥高聲歡唱
The morning light,
清早天光
the lily white,
眾花奔放
declare their Maker’s praise.
齊向上主頌揚
同屬我主所創
同屬我主所創
This is my Father’s world:
我主傳頌萬世
He shines in all that’s fair;
天地皆顯光輝
聖名顯赫矜貴
In the rustling grass
聽聽草聲
I hear Him pass;
知祂經過
He speaks to me everywhere.
聆聽我主輕譒
第三節:
This is my Father’s world.
這是天父世界
O let me ne’er forget
能在心中謹記
That though the wrong
黑暗力量
seems oft so strong,
似金堅壯
God is the ruler yet.
全能上主不輕看
This is my Father's world:
我心為何暴躁
why should my heart be sad?
快近主將心訴
The Lord is King;
恩主至聖
let the heavens ring!
眾生響應
God reigns; let the earth be glad!
榮耀救主 配尊敬
同唱救主 祢得勝
同唱救主 祢得勝